Monday, October 6, 2008

What Wonderful Words Were Spoken.

Oh what wonderful words were spoken this weekend during conference. No matter what the talks are about it seems like every single one has something to do with my life. I must say, I think President Monson's Sunday Morning talk on Change was probably my favorite. (Not sure yet as the storms here in Boise cut out my satelite during the Saturday afternoon session so will have to read some of those talks.)

I feel so renewed. The beautiful thing is that I will get the chance to be fed even more this week at Stake Conference. How lucky to have 2 weeks in a row where I am able to take in such wonderful talks.

Mike and I are preparing for a lot this month. While we are not telling anybody the details (as too many people ask too many questions) those that read our blog will be the first and maybe only ones to know that we are going to be going through another round of fertility treatments this month. A less invasive and less expensive procedure this time, we will be trying a frozen embryo transfer. We have prayed often to know that this is the right decision and we know this is what we need to be doing, no matter what the results.

It is so gorgeous in Boise in the fall. I love to see the leaves changing color and the crispness in the air. I love Idaho and its great outdoors. I do not look forward to the day when we will move from this lovely place, and personally hope we don't have to. I hope that Mike will be able to find a job in his field here in Boise.

I hope everyone else was able to enjoy conference as much as I did. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Matt and Monae Curtis said...

Oh my goodness! I am so excited for you! Have you put your names in the temple? The more prayers the better, right? You guys will be def in ours. Keep me updated.

LOVES!!!