it is my list.... (I didn't see very many movies this year either)
5) Prince Caspian
not as good as the first but I still liked it.
4) Juno
I loved the dry humor and could relate to Jennifer Garner's character's dream of becoming a mother.
3) Get Smart
I thought it was really funny and truly enjoyed it
2) Wall-E
How many movies can keep you entertained with not a word being spoken for the entire first half...plus the animation during the scenes on earth were spectacular.
1) You guessed it....
The Dark Knight
Heath Ledger was captivating, Christian Bale has come so far from when I used to watch him in Newsies...although his Batman voice was a little too freaky.
Like I said I didn't see very many. I thought of putting Hancock on the list but since I didn't watch it until this year I didn't feel it was fair. Hopefully I will have more chances to see the great movies out there this year. It is just hard since we moved so far away from the semi-decent priced theater.
1 comment:
Too bad I only saw walle in 2008, I saw the dark knight I guess the end of dec too, but as for the others, who knew? we will have to rent them!!!
Post a Comment