Wednesday, August 26, 2009

More 4th of July Pictures

My sister Cathi just brought me a cd of the pictures her and my niece Danielle took during the 4th of July weekend. They took them, I had a little fun in photoshop with them. But, they should get all the credit for capturing such great photos.

The above shot was taken by Danielle (to my knowledge). All I really did was a little cropping and for fun played with the saturation. These are 2 of my cousins kids. The girl in front is the daughter of Liz, and the girl behind is Liz's brother's (Mike I think) girl.


The shot above was a good shot, but the subject was not that great. Cathi, Danielle, Gregg and Mike and I camped at Massacre Rocks (NEVER AGAIN!) that night. I was walking the trails in the morning taking photos when Danielle spied me, called my name and snapped a picture. All I did was crop this one.

My sister Cathi is who I believe took this picture at Massacre Rocks. I just cropped it and played with the color a little. Was probably better in color but I don't know.

Normally, I wouldn't play around with these photos, but I have led a pretty boring life since Sienna went home and don't have any photos of my own to play with.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Yep that's Mike's little Michaela behind Allie :)
Great pics