#2
CH-CH-CH-Changes
There were some great changes this year. At the time, we were not sure how they would work out but now we see how WONDERFUL they are.
First, Mike lost his job at the end of January, but got an even better one! WOOHOO!
Mike also had a baby sister born this year. This has given him and his father ground to start rebuilding their relationship.
Our car kept biting the dust, so we had to get a new one. AND IT IS SO NICE to have a safe, reliable car, especially with a little guy coming.
My hours are cut. This led to me working and developing new talents, becoming better with saving money and being thrifty (though I still have a lot to learn). I don't know if I will be happy if they pick back up (LOL)!
There have been a lot of other changes, but I can't think of them right now (dang hormones!). I think for many of us, this has been a year of changes. Many of them unexpected. It may seem like everything went wrong, but I think eventually we will all be able to see the good that came from this year.
1 comment:
We had that same thing happen with our car right before the baby was born, and it was such a blessing to have more reliable wheels just in time.
Also, I'm pretty sure you will see the cut hours as a blessing if it continues into that part of pregnancy where you get T-I-R-E-D. Everything always works out for the best.
Post a Comment