Friday, December 10, 2010

Holy Snow Batman!

I really should have posted about ths sooner! The snow in which I am referencing has almost all melted away. However, better late then never!
The Tuesday after Thanksgiving, Boise got a HUGE amount (for Boise) of snow. 8-10 inches in a 12 hour period. That was on top of the 2-3 inches that was already on the ground.
Well, I couldn't pass up taking Grayson out in it so I bundled him up like the little brother on Christmas Story:


and out the door we went.  I feel I should add, these clothes were purchased after I knew Grayson's gender at the end of season clearance from Children's Place. Thinking my little boy would be 6-7 months when he would even begin to need fleece lined jeans, I purchased 6-9 months thinking they may be a little big but would work. Well, little did I know at 6 months he would still be in 0-3 month clothing. While the jacket works (without the waterproof shell) the pants were GIGANTIC on him.
Although, the snow was pretty deep, above my snow boots. So I didn't dare just set Grayson in it while I took pictures. So, I found this Redneck Sled (aka rubbermaid lid) to sit him on.



He was more interested in the scenery then looking at mommy while she took pictures. Plus it was still snowing!


That evening, Mike and I took him back out so he could really play in it with Mike while I took pictures.
Trying to get Grayson to make a Snow Angel was Mike's goal. Didn't work out so well.


I think Grayson enjoyed the snow- What do you think?

No comments: