These are some pictures from Texas. They are in no particular order (sorry). I have so many I may just end up doing a slide show and posting it on here.
Alia got out one of her old pull-ups she had stored somewhere (or maybe it is from a little girl Terrie babysat, I don't know) to show us the diaper that Grayson couldn't wear because it was for girls. (It had The Little Mermaid on it). I guess it makes a great hat though!
Of course, Mikey had to play with the boys. He had a to-do-list that said "Tickle Vigo" on it. Drake got to box with Mike in their front yard. Cory got a lot of great pictures from this. Here is one I randomly clicked on to upload.
Friday, the day the kids were still in school. While Alia was napping, Mike and I took Grayson out to the front yard to enjoy the warm weather and sunshine.
So, for all of you who know Terrie, I thought I would include pics of her kids that I snapped so you can see how big they are getting. This is Alia, their baby girl- now 4 years old- in La Valitta.
And here she is in the zoo playing.
Here is Maya at the zoo. Maya has SUPER long hair. She is writing a book and it is really good so far.
OK- here is one of Grayson as we explore Baby Led Weaning (a form of starting solids-not weaning from nursing)
Here is Terrie and Alia having a mommy daughter momen at the zoo as we took a moment to cool off under the fans in the "hut" that is located in the African part of the zoo.
Here is a picture of Mike and Grayson I snapped while at the Tower of the Americas.
Here is Mike wearing Grayson in the Ergo. In all honesty, Alia was worn in the Ergo as much, if not more than Grayson, except on Mike's back.
Here is a picture of Drake and Grayson at the Tower of The Americas. You will notice that Drake and Vigo both put on white shirts and jeans so they could match Mike, Grayson and I.
And here is Vigo and Grayson. I love Vigo's eyes and smile in this picture. His personality really shows. By the time Vigo and Grayson sat down for a picture, Grayson was tired and having none of this.
Below is a picture of Grayson at the top of the tower where you can go outside on an observation deck. It was really windy and we enjoyed the faces he would make from the wind.
He would literally lean into the wind and then make these faces and LAUGH!!!
You can see Terrie in the background viewing the sites (mostly likely through a camera lens)
I already posted the one picture of Addison and Grayson that I have edited.
The amount of pictures we took is a little overwhelming but I will try and post more.












2 comments:
Grayson is too cute! :)
wow, that is so fun to see how much their kids have grown! thanks for posting these gorgeous pics!
Post a Comment