#7
Mike Turns 30!
I will admit, this post is not with Mike's permission. I am sure he would rather not have it on the list. But 30 is a big deal. And if I don't announce it, nobody would ever guess that he is 30 by the way he acts...LOL.
I originally planned to have a big party for Mike for his birthday but with things slowing down at my work and Baby Robins on the way, and Mike being rolled over to a full time employee at the company he is with (changing his paydays), we decided that for both our birthdays we would keep it low key.
This is also the first year Mike worked on his birthday! He ALWAYS takes it off but being at a new company and needing to save his time off, he ended up not having that luxury.
Mike has come so far since I met him almost 9 years ago. He is going to be a great dad. Turning 30 was a lot easier for him once he knew he would be having a baby on the way before his birthday. (Before that he was pretty depressed.)

1 comment:
Happy birthday, Mike, and congratulations to the both of you on the pregnancy! Boys are wonderful! I'm looking forward to seeing Grandma and Grandpa's excited faces at church.
Post a Comment