Mike and I got such a great deal today we HAD to share it in case anyone else is out there shopping. This will work TODAY AND TOMORROW ONLY!
BRU has 2 sales/specials going on these two days. The first is IN STORE ONLY and is 30% off select items (some which are already on sale).
If you go to this link: http://toysrus.shoplocal.com/BabiesRus/default.aspx?action=entryflash&promotioncode=BabiesRus-100101&DisplayPageNumber=1
They have specials for January for FREE items with purchase or coupons off of items. This is the deal we got:
Graco Tour Quatro Travel System with Snugride 32 car seat in Deco Normally $270.00
On sale for $249.99
Minus the 30% in store sale brings it to $174.99
Minus the $20 off coupon from the internet brings it to $154.99
Minus our $5 off coupon for registring with them brought it to $149.99 plus tax!
We saved $120 on a brand new travel system! This was one thing I DID NOT want to buy used and I wanted a Snugride 32 so it would last longer. I was VERY excited to be able to combine all these deals.
2 comments:
Great deal!! Make sure you sign up for the RewardsRUs program. you swipe your card w/ every toys R us/Babies R us purchase and if you spend so much during their promotion period (I think it's every other month or so) you get coupons in the mail. Some are worthless but some are really good ones that come.
Thanks! Yeah, they made sure we signed up when we registered. And we did make sure they swiped it for this purchase.
Post a Comment