Sunday, January 3, 2010

Top Ten Moments of 2009- #3

#3
Baby Robins is on the way...and is a boy!
This was a HUGE moment for Mike and I. As many of you know, we struggled with infertility for almost 8 years. It is amazing to me how our Father knows when we are really at the bottom and at the point where we are not sure we can go on, and knows, we are willing to except His will no matter what it is. This was the point we were at when we went for our last cycle to try and have a child of our own. This was our last shot, unless we somehow could get a grant for IVF. I was not very hopeful about this cycle. I just thought of it as the end. We were so SURPRISED and BLESSED to learn that this trial was coming to an end.
We were very excited to learn on December 29th that we will be having a boy!
It was not our number one moment because this is not the end of this journey. We know the result of this will be number one next year and we wanted to not be the boring parents bragging about their kid already. LOL!

1 comment:

C Tam said...

brag away, I say. Boys are great!