
I just wanted to take a moment to say how much I love my husband. I was thinking about it last night. He is such the perfect companion for me. I never thought I would find someone who would accept me and all my falts. He is my strength, my best friend, my comic relief, my past, present and future. He has taught me how to relax...although I still have a ways to go. I am so lucky to have him as my eternal companion. I hope that I will always remember how blessed I am to have him in my life. During those times that I want to scream and rip my hair out, or I feel like I don't need a kid because I have him, I hope I can remember the wonderful things he does for me. Flowers for no reason, picking up my favorite candy during that time of month, helping clean the house, working tons of overtime so we can pay for fertility treatments....How lucky I am to have him in my life.
1 comment:
You guys are cute.... that totally made me go "AAAAAaaaawwwwwwww"!
I know that Matt and I will be sealed sometime soon. In a sense, you guys are proof of that, you did it.... and we will do it. :)
Post a Comment