- Psych- Seriously Shawn Spencer is the King of Pop Culture Trivia! This show is freaking hilarious! We love it!
- Chuck- The show that makes fun of the Geek Squad- using the "Nerd Herd" and has CIA action and more is GREAT! We love it! OH- and let's not forget the amazing JEFFSTER!!!!!
- Harry's Law- This is the new one we like. It is really good. Since Law & Order Criminal Intent is no more, SVU is no longer a favorite (I can't handle those types of stories anymore), we have found we really like this show.
- The Biggest Loser- Yep, we got sucked in. We don't know if we will watch after this season because Jillian is leaving, and Bob has not had an "incident" since the season with Carla.... OH- and one other reality/game show- WIPEOUT!
- The Middle & $#!@ My Dad Says- the first has Debra from everybody loves Raymond and Janitor from Scrubs...how can we not like it. The second- William Shatner....his sense of humor is AMAZING!
- Yep, still more. This would have to be our families guilty pleasure- Disney/Nickolodeon Channel Tween shows: Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, iCarly, Suite Life on Deck, Good Luck Charlie, etc
- Even though this probably could have gone in the previous one- it has its own awesomeness- Phineas And Ferb. I mean "CURSE YOU PERRY THE PLATYPUS"
- Reruns of- Yes, Dear, Scrubs, Everybody Loves Raymond, King of Queens, According to Jim, etc
- We are just now getting into The Office. We avoided it for quite some time but now we are being sucked in.....
Monday, March 14, 2011
30 Days of Blogging- Day 11
Favorite TV Shows! Mike is a big TV watcher, I used to fight it and tell him he had to find other times to watch TV, however, he now watches so many shows that he can't even get them all in every week. He has gotten me in to more TV then I would like to admit. Here are the Robins Family Favorites
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love $#!@ My Dad Says. I didn't think I would but it amuses me much! I also watch The Middle and Phineas & Ferb (the song frequently plays in my mind).
Have you watched "The Big Bang Theory"??? My ultimate fave show!!!
Michelle- I have not. I actually avoid new shows as much as possible because I don't want to get hooked. Mike has basically introduced me to 95% of the shows I watch.
Big Bang is on it's third season and it is hilarious. I definitely reccomend it. It is the one show each week that I look forward to.
(My other shows are "Mike & Molly", "Hawaii 5-0", and "Blue Bloods")
Post a Comment