Turd and Turd Nugget are terms of affection in our home. Today is blogging about Nicknames....these are the main ones in our house. There is actually a funny story behind it.
Mike has always called me Turd when I tease him.
One day we were playing Scattegories. (You know the one where you roll a letter, then you have a list of 12 things and you have to come up with things for them that start with that letter...)
Our letter was T. Well, one of the items we had to come up with was a term of endearment. I answered all the others, thought long and hard and wrote down Turd.
Mike tried to challenge it. The conversation went something like this.
Mike "That is not a term of endearment."
Me "Yes it is."
Mike "It is not."
Me "It is. You call me a turd all the time and I know you would NEVER use anything but a term of endearment with me, right?"
Mike, shaking his head and smiling "Turd."
I one that argument...and the game. So now I am Turd, Grayson is Turd Nugget.
1 comment:
You're too funny! Now I know where that came from!
Post a Comment