Thursday, March 17, 2011

30 Days of Blogging- Day 14

A picture of me last year. Well, last year I was pregnant, and this is the only picture I have that actually shows my face and my belly. Mike snapped it while I was at the park, actually showing someone else how I wanted them to stand for a maternity shot, and trying to not laugh. But it was still nice to have one.


How has my life changed since then:
Well, I now have a wonderful, gorgeous, energetic little boy in my life! I have the hardest but best job in the world now. I get to spend my day playing with toys and listening to kids music. Although, there are days that I crave adult activities, I am mostly loving being a stay-at-home-mom. I am grateful for a husband who works really hard in order to allow me to stay home. I am thankful that I have been able to coupon and more in order to help cut our bills down to lower the stress of me being home.
Most of all, I am thankful that Heavenly Father knew when was the right time to send this special spirit to us. Grayson is such a blessing in our lives and I can't imagine life any other way!

No comments: