Something I have learned-
I have learned a lot, and some of it is amazing (to me anyways) and other items are trivial. I have learned a lot about life, our Heavenly Father's plan for us, love, and more.
BUT- today, I have learned that I no longer am a pro at packing for vacation.
Mike and I were married for over 8 years before Grayson was born. In that 8 years, we traveled quite a bit. I had it down to a science on how to pack, organize and get us ready for a trip using the least amount of space and making it quick and simple. Being the "planner" (read suffering from anxiety) that I am, I even would always have more than enough clothes, things we may need if such-and-such happened and more.
Well, now I have a little one to pack for. You would think that since we have taken several trips with him I would be starting to get it down. Problem is, each trip he is at a different age/stage in life....so I have to re-learn everything that he needs every time.
So, I guess I have learned that traveling is a lot more complicated, and takes up a lot more room with a baby.
1 comment:
I totally hear you on that one...it gets easier though because they will stop needing extra stuff. As long as I have extra clothes then we are generally good.
Post a Comment